Friday 26 February 2010

Thoughts for Today

Here are some thoughts that a friend sent to me recently. It seeems to me we could all do much worse than follow in their train. Lionel

A bad attitude is like a flat tire... if you don’t change it, you’ll never go anywhere.

Enjoy the little things...one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.

In order to be a realist, you must believe in miracles.


You have never really learned to live until you’ve done something for somebody who can never repay you.

Watch the sunrise. Watch the sunset.

How does it make you feel?

Does it make you feel big or tiny? Because there’s something good about feeling both
.

We all have a choice in every difficult situation in life.----We can become bitter or better.

Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.

You never really lose until you quit trying.

Everyone needs to be loved, especially when they don’t deserve it!

I will always want to be a child in my heart, an adult in my mind and a grown-up in my wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment