Sunday 8 March 2009

Our World of Illusions

The following is a quotation from "Song and its Fountains" by the great Irish mystic George William Russell or "AE".

"I can only speak where I have been faithful. I have never ceased from the inward search and might by that faithfulness have gone far if I had not had a rabble of desires tugging me by the skirts to travel alluring roads in the world of illusion."

And another from "The Candle of Vision":

"We are indeed most miserable when we dream we have no power over circumstance, and I account it the highest wisdom to know this of the living universe, that there is no destiny in it other than that we make ourselves."

1 comment:

  1. I constantly like to read a top quality content having accurate info pertaining to the subject and the exact same thing I found in this article. Nice job. mediumschap ontwikkelen

    ReplyDelete