Wednesday 4 February 2009

E Mail to God

I just loved this when I first read it and want to share it with you all.

Lionel


Hi God, it is just me again.
You know I have this group
of friends that I need you
to take care of and watch over.
They are not from my town,
and most are not even in
the same state/province.

In fact there are some that
live in a different country.
They are scattered all over the world.
I met them on the Internet.

We send emails to each other,
we chat, and some I have even spoken to
on the phone, but most of them,
we will never meet face to face.

However there are a few
that I have been lucky
enough to share a real hug with.
It does not matter
if we have met or not
these people are my friends.

There is so much going on
Out there in the world,
and it scares me.

You see I care about
these friends that I have met,
and God that is why
I am asking you to please
watch over them and protect them.
I would never have imagined
that I could care
and even love someone
that I have only met online.

The truth is loving
and truly caring
about a person
begins in the heart,
and it stays inside
of the heart.

I ask you God to give
my friends happiness and peace.
Please take care of them,
and guide them.
Through the Internet
I have been so lucky
to have found friends
from all over the world.

I have learned that
although some of us have
different beliefs
and we live differently,
we are so much alike,
all of us hoping for
the same things in life,
true happiness.

Please God, bless each one
of these friends that have
touched my life in one way
or another.
Forgive those God
that have hurt others,
help them learn the true
meaning of love and friendship.

I know that each person
that I have met through the net
has been placed in my path
for a reason, so I ask you
once again God, protect them,
guide them, keep them safe,
love them and bless them
throughout their lives.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment