Tuesday 3 November 2009

Spirit and Electricity

Have the lights in a room ever switched on and off when you were alone and yet you were nowhere near the switch? Has the radio suddenly switched itself on for no apparent reason? Has the ‘phone rung, no-one was there when you answered but you found yourself thinking of a friend or relative in spirit for no particular reason? Have street lights ever behaved strangely in your presence?

All these things have happened to some people from time to time and I want to share with you the recent experience of a friend of mine, who wrote asking my opinion.

It seems to me that some people in the spirit world find it relatively easy to switch electrical apparatus on and off. When they want to let us know they are around, maybe because we are worrying about something or just to show they love us, they use whatever is the easiest form of communication for them. It all goes to show that communication does not always need words, as my friend found.

Lionel,

For quite awhile now, whenever I would go to the light pole outside my house, I would ask for spirit to come as they were doing so often before - but the light just shown bright and did not flicker or go out. They were not there.


But tonight, I went to put out the garbage as I always do twice a week at night, and went to the light pole in front of my house - I place my hands on the cold concrete open palmed and feel the energy of the structure as I always have. It is a vibration similar to when I place my open hands palm side on a tree. I can feel it's life and energy - the older the tree, the stronger the vibration. Then I said my prayers and thanked spirit for their guidance and for helping my family and to bring John through his pending surgery, etc. –AND ALL OF A SUDDEN the light went out completely and it did not come back on for quite a while - While it was dark, I said "Thank you spirit - thank you so much for coming and letting me know that I am not alone!" Then the light flickered and went on and then off right away and repeated this twice and then stayed on. That is the same signal I have had before that Spirit uses to let me know it is them and they are there. It is an illuminating feeling and always brings tears to my eyes and warmth to my heart.


Why do you think it has been so long since they have have made their presence known to me at the light pole when I have asked for spirit many other times recently with no response? Is it hard for them to affect the electric light in that pole? I have read a lot lately about the energy that we are all connected to in the universe as one. Do they use that same energy force and it's vibrations to make the light signal to me? It is a wonderful feeling to be so connected and have visual proof that I am being visited by spirit. Can you tell me any more about this particular phenomenon and what you know about how it works?


I can't ask anyone other than you about this, so thank you in advance for your insight. You might want to talk about this in your blog - you can use this without mentioning my name and then see if anyone answers that
they have had similar things happen to them. (if you want to)


Dear ----,

What a marvellous experience! You are a lucky lady to have spirit let you know their presence in this way.


As to why it hasn't happened for a long time, I think the reason is more likely to do with you than with the spirit people. I don't believe it is very difficult for them to switch lights on and off but there does have to be a clear channel between a person on earth and themselves.


Perhaps for a while, because so much has been going on in your life, you have been too uptight to really be able to 'connect'. Alternatively, because you felt the need was so urgent, you may have been 'trying too hard'. Either will create a block between yourself and spirit in my opinion.

That is how I feel about this - don't know if the explanation makes any sense to you but I hope it does.


Whatever, I am delighted that you were able to 'make contact' again and long may it continue.

Lionel,

I believe you are exactly right. I have been in a turmoil and under a lot of stress with all that is going on with my business as well as with all the personal challenges with our dog's tumor and his passing, and helping a couple of our church people with their own issues and a few more charity cases that I have taken on.


Do you remember when we were in ----- and that medium who was sitting next to you told me to be careful about taking on too much? Well she was right! I had taken on an overload in recent months due to deadlines, travel, etc. Even pushing myself harder to go to V and then to ----- in the middle of a busy schedule already. But I accomplished it and learned a lot. However I WAS uptight and stressed to fit everything in my hectic days and nights, so I think you are right - I was not providing a clear channel for Spirit to connect with me and I was "trying too hard" and "uptight" all at the same time!


But after coming back this weekend and getting my seminar behind me and seeing John at the hospital, I felt I could relax and breathe easier than I had in quite awhile. I even took some time to trim some of my plants and refresh their potting with new soil and refresh flower in my home which gives me so much pleasure and enjoyment. I had been too busy to do these relaxing things in quite awhile. So IWAS much more relaxed last night when I went to the pole and was greeted by Spirit in a miraculous way.


Thanks for your insight and explanation that, as usual, makes the utmost sense. You have such a wonderful wealth of knowledge and a great way of explaining these types of matters. That is why you are such a great author!

No comments:

Post a Comment